Congratulations on the successful completion of 8th grade and for all your hard work. As you enter into upper school, you’ll find that the good study habits you’ve developed in lower school come in really handy.
If you haven’t developed good study skills yet, don’t worry…it’s never too late to begin. We can help.
We cannot overstate the importance of your commitment to doing well in high school. After all, these next four years will play a big role in determining the rest of your life. Scary, right?
Hey, it’s the scary reality, but we know that you can do it. We at 1stChoice Tutors are rooting for you. You’ll need to work a little harder than the last year starting now.
We’d like to help get ready by making sure you know the material you’ll need to succeed at this level.
We’ve prepared 25 math questions to help you practice and gauge yourself based on the knowledge needed in 9th grade.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- No Calculator Allowed
- You may use a scratch sheet to work out the problems
- You can’t go back to the previous questions
- Simplify your answers to the lowest terms whenever possible
- Read the directions for each question carefully
- You’ll be asked to enter your parent/guardian’s email at the end so we can send your score.
In addition, this email will be used to send you a video of step by step solutions to the questions once we have them completed.
Good luck from all of us at: