Congratulations on the successful completion of 7th grade and for all your hard work. Your are at a crucial point in your blossoming academic journey.
As you might have learnt in your second year in Middle School, it takes a little more work and effort to make and maintain good grades in 7th grade than it did in 6th grade.
You will need to work a little harder than the last year and we’d like to help get ready by making sure you know the material you’ll need to succeed at this level.
We’ve prepared 25 math questions to help you practice and gauge yourself based on the knowledge needed in 8th grade.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- No Calculator Allowed
- You may use a scratch sheet to work out the problems
- You can’t go back to the previous questions
- Simplify your answers to the lowest terms whenever possible
- Read the directions for each question carefully
- You’ll be asked to enter your parent/guardian’s email at the end so we can send your score.
In addition, this email will be used to send you a video of step by step solutions to the questions once we have them completed.
Good luck from all of us at: