SAT Test Prep Course
SAT test prep course at the beginning of the year for students planning to take the SAT Test on May 5, 2018. A mandatory SAT Diagnostic Evaluation will be administered on March 3, 2018 from 8:30am-11:30am. SAT instruction will begin on March 10th to April 28th. Meetings are every Saturday from 11:30am to 2:30pm.
This SAT test prep course will give students a comprehensive review of the SAT’s Math and Reading. Although the focus for this course SAT math and reading, students will be given brief overview on the Writing/Language section of the SAT. Students will learn the structure of the test, contents of the test, best test-taking strategies (including tips and tricks) that will help them get the desired score. In addition, students will take 3 Full-Length mock SAT tests during the 8-week course.
The maximum class size for this course is 5 students per SAT Test prep instructor. All the instructors for the are excited to meet and work with juniors, seniors, and/or anyone else looking to improve their SAT score or to gain knowledge and best test-taking strategy for this test.
1stChoice Tutors philosophy is to share knowledge through love and compassion. Our tutors either scored in the 90th percentile when they took the SAT, are experts in their field (mathematics and/or reading), are experienced teachers or tutors who have helped other students reach their highest potential and gain acceptance into the top 3 schools of choice.
Course Features Summary
- Mar 3: Diagnostic Evaluation
- SAT Score Analysis with Instructor
- Saturdays: From 11:30am-2:30pm
- 24 Hours of Instruction
- Focus: Math and Reading + Writing
- 3 Full-Length Mock SAT Tests
- Small Group: Max. 5 Students
SAT Test Prep Schedule (schedule might change slightly)
|Mar 3||Diagnostic Eval.||8:30am-11:30am|
|Mar 10||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Mar 17||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Mar 24||Mock SAT||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Mar 31||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Apr 7||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Apr 14||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Apr 21||Mock SAT||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Apr 28||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|May 5||TEST DAY! You’ve got this! 🙂||Check Your Registration Ticket|
SAT Test Prep Additional Information
- Due to limited space at the Marietta location, cancellations made within one week to the beginning of this course will not be refunded.
- Students are expected and encouraged to attend all scheduled sessions because missed session due to non-emergency related issues are non-refundable. If you live more than 12 miles from Marietta, this SAT prep location may not be your best option. Please contact us to find out about our other locations.