SAT Test Prep Course
Our SAT test prep course is offered at the beginning of the academic year and is for students planning to take the SAT Test on Oct 6, 2018. A mandatory SAT Diagnostic Evaluation will be administered on August 4, 2018 from 8:30am-12:00pm. SAT instruction will begin on August 11th to September 29th. Meetings are every Saturday from 8:30am to 11:30am.
This SAT test prep course will give students a comprehensive review of the SAT’s Math and Reading + Writing. This SAT Test Prep course will prepare students in several ways: Students will learn the structure of the test, contents of the test, best test-taking strategies (including tips and tricks) that will help them attain the desired score to get inte their schools of choice. In addition, students will take 2 Full-Length mock SAT tests during the 8-week course.
SAT Test Prep Course Instructors
The maximum class size for this course is 5 students per SAT Test prep instructor. All the instructors for the are always excited to meet and work with sutents at every level. That includes sophomores who may want to get an early headstart on the SAT, juniors, seniors, and/or anyone else looking to improve their SAT score or to gain knowledge and best test-taking strategy for this test.
1stChoice Tutors philosophy is to share knowledge through patience, love, and compassion because we absolutely understand the immense pressure under which students are. Our tutors either scored in the 98th percentile when they took the SAT, are experts in their field (mathematics and/or reading), are experienced teachers or tutors who have helped other students reach their highest potential and gain acceptance into the top 3 schools of choice. For this reason, you can rest assured that you are getting the best help from the most qualified individuals when you sign up with us.
Course Features Summary
- Aug 4: Diagnostic Evaluation
- SAT Score Analysis with Instructor
- Saturdays: From 8:30am-11:30am
- 24 Hours of Instruction
- Focus: Math and Reading + Writing
- 2 Full-Length Mock SAT Tests
- Small Group: Max. 5 Students
SAT Test Prep Schedule (schedule might change slightly)
|Aug 4||Diagnostic Eval.||8:30am-12:00pm|
|Aug 11||Group Instruction||8:30am-11:30am|
|Aug 18||Group Instruction||8:30am-11:30am|
|Aug 25||Group Instruction||8:30am-11:30am|
|Sep 1||MOCK SAT||8:30am-11:30am|
|Sep 8||Group Instruction||8:30am-11:30am|
|Sep 15||Group Instruction||8:30am-11:30am|
|Sep 22||MOCK SAT||8:30am-11:30am|
|Sep 29||Group Instruction||8:30am-11:30am|
|Oct 6||TEST DAY! You’ve got this! 🙂||Check Your Registration Ticket|
SAT Test Prep Additional Information
- Due to limited space at the Marietta location, cancellations made within one week to the beginning of this course will not be refunded.
- Students are expected and encouraged to attend all scheduled sessions because missed session due to non-emergency related issues are non-refundable. Additionally, if you live more than 12 miles from Marietta, this SAT prep location may not be your best option instead, please give us a call so that we can discuss other options for you and your teen.