SAT Prep in Marietta
SAT prep in Marietta is an 8 week course in preparation for the October 5, 2019 SAT Test. A mandatory SAT Diagnostic Evaluation will be administered on August 3, 2019 from 12:00pm – 3:00pm. Subsequently, SAT instruction will begin on August 10th through September 28 th whereby students will be meeting every Saturday from 12:00pm – 3:00pm.
Students looking for SAT Prep in Marietta will be able to enroll for this prep course to recieve a comprehensive review of the SAT’s Math and Reading + Writing sections. This SAT Test Prep course will prepare students in several ways: Students will learn the structure of the test, contents of the test, best test-taking strategies (including tips and tricks) that will help them attain the desired score to get inte their schools of choice. In addition, students will take 2 Full-Length mock SAT tests during the 8-week course.
SAT Prep in Marietta: Instructors
The maximum class size for this course is 5 students per SAT Test prep instructor. All the instructors are always excited to meet and work with students at every level. What does that mean? It means that, juniors and seniors are definitely welcome but also includes sophomores who may want to get an early headstart on the SAT. Basically, this course is ideal for anyone looking to improve their SAT scores by learning test content and best test-taking strategies.
1stChoice Tutors philosophy is to share knowledge through patience, love, and compassion because we absolutely understand the immense pressure under which students are. Our tutors either scored in the 98th percentile when they took the SAT, are experts in their field (mathematics and/or reading), are experienced teachers or tutors who have helped other students reach their highest potential and gain acceptance into the top 3 schools of choice. For this reason, you can rest assured that you are getting the best help from the most qualified individuals when you sign up with us.
Course Features Summary
- Aug 3: Diagnostic Evaluation
- SAT Score Analysis with Instructor
- Saturdays: From 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- 24 Hours of Instruction
- Focus: Math and Reading + Writing
- 2 Full-Length Mock SAT Tests
- Small Group: Max. 5 Students
SAT Test Prep Schedule (schedule might change slightly)
|Aug 3||Diagnostic Eval.||12:00pm – 3:30pm|
|Aug 10||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Aug 17||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Aug 24||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Aug 31||MOCK SAT||12:00pm – 3:30pm|
|Sep 7||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Sep 14||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Sep 21||MOCK SAT||12:00pm – 3:30pm|
|Sep 28||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Oct 5||TEST DAY! You’ve got this! 🙂||Check Your Registration Ticket|
SAT Prep in Marietta: Additional Information
- Due to limited space at the Marietta location, cancellations made within one week to the beginning of this course will not be refunded.
- Students are expected and encouraged to attend all scheduled sessions because missed session due to non-emergency related issues are non-refundable. Since the SAT Prep in Marietta is being offered in East Cobb, it may be too long of a drive for you if you live more than 12 miles from our main office in Marietta. Please give us a call so that we can discuss other options for you and your teen.