SAT Prep Class
This SAT prep classes are now available for Marietta residents looking for stellar SAT prep in a small group setting. We are offering an SAT Prep Class to get you ready for the June 1, 2019 SAT. A mandatory SAT Diagnostic Evaluation will be administered on March 30, 2019 from 12:00pm-3:30pm. SAT instruction classes starting on April 6th to May 25th. Meetings are every Saturday from 12:00pm 3:00p or until 3:30p on Mock Test days.
This SAT Prep Class is ideal for students living in Marietta who are seeking a comprehensive review of the SAT’s Math, Reading, and Writing & Language sections. The 8-week long course is also perfect for students who choose to register for two back-to-back test dates because it allows ample time for continued review over the summer should they choose to take the August 24th or the October 5th test as well.
Although these SAT classes are held in Marietta, registration is open to students from all over the county. The maximum class size for this course is 5 students per SAT instructor. All instructors for the SAT Prep Class in Marietta are excited to meet and work with Sophomores, juniors, and seniors looking to improve their SAT score and to gain tips and tricks on how to “ace” the test.
Our philosophy at 1stChoice Tutors is to share our expertise and knowledge through love and compassion. Our tutors either scored in the 98th percentile when they took the SAT, are experts in their field (mathematics and/or reading), are experienced teachers or tutors who have helped other students reach their highest potential and gain acceptance into the top 3 schools of choice.
Course Features Summary
- March 30: Diagnostic Evaluation
- In-depth SAT Score Analysis with Instructor
- Saturdays: From 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- 24 Hours of Instruction
- Focus: Math and Reading + Writing
- 2 Full-Length Mock SAT Tests
- Small Group: Max. 5 Students
SAT Prep Class Meeting Schedule (schedule might change slightly)
|Mar 30||Diagnostic Eval.||12:00pm – 3:30pm|
|Apr 6||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Apr 13||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Apr 20||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Apr 27||MOCK SAT||12:00pm – 3:30pm|
|May 4||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|May 11||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|May 18||MOCK SAT||12:00pm – 3:30pm|
|May 25||Group Instruction||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Jun 1||TEST DAY! You’ve got this! 🙂||Check Your Registration Ticket|
- Due to limited space at the Marietta location, cancellations made within one week to the beginning of this summer SAT course will not be refunded.
- Students are expected and encouraged to attend all scheduled sessions because missed session due to non-emergency related issues are non-refundable. If you live more than 12 miles from Marietta, this SAT prep location may not be your best option. Please contact us to find out about our other locations.