SAT Prep Course
Marietta SAT prep courses are now available for local residents looking for small group setting. We are offering SAT Prep Courses in preparation for the March 10, 2018 SAT. A mandatory SAT Diagnostic Evaluation will be administered on January 13, 2018 from 9:00am-1:30pm. SAT instruction classes starting on January 20th to March 3rd. Meetings are every Saturday from 11:30am to 1:30pm
This SAT prep course is ideal for students living in Marietta and need a comprehensive review of the SAT’s Math, Reading, and Writing and Language sections. The 7-week long course is ideal for students who choose to register for two back-to-back test dates because it allows ample time for continued review should they choose to take the May 5th test as well.
Although these SAT classes are in Marietta, registration is open to students from all over the county. The maximum class size for this course is 5 students per SAT instructor. All SAT instructors for the Marietta SAT group sessions are excited to meet and work with juniors and seniors looking to improve their SAT score or to gain tips and tricks on how to “ace” the test.
At 1stChoice Tutors, our philosophy is that we share knowledge through love and compassion. Our tutors either scored in the 90th percentile when they took the SAT, are experts in their field (mathematics and/or reading), are experienced teachers or tutors who have helped other students reach their highest potential and gain acceptance into the top 3 schools of choice.
Course Features Summary
- Jan 13: Diagnostic Evaluation
- In-depth SAT Score Analysis with Instructor
- Saturdays: From 11:30am-2:30pm
- 24 Hours of Instruction
- Focus: Math and Reading + Writing
- 4 Full-Length Mock SAT Tests
- Small Group: Max. 5 Students
Marietta SAT Schedule (schedule might change slightly)
|Jan 13||Diagnostic Eval.||9:00am-1:30pm|
|Jan 20||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Jan 27||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Feb 3||Mock SAT||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Feb 10||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Feb 17||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Feb 24||Group Instruction||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Mar 3||Mock SAT||11:30am-2:30pm|
|Mar 10||TEST DAY! You’ve got this! 🙂||Check Your Registration Ticket|
- Due to limited space at the Marietta location, cancellations made within one week to the beginning of this course will not be refunded.
- Students are expected and encouraged to attend all scheduled sessions because missed session due to non-emergency related issues are non-refundable. If you live more than 12 miles from Marietta, this SAT prep location may not be your best option. Please contact us to find out about our other locations.