ACT Prep in Marietta in preparation for the December 9, 2023 ACT
This course is a comprehensive review of ACT Test subjects in a small group setting: English, Math, Reading, and Science. We’ll cover the major Math concepts, Grammar concepts, and go over proven strategies for the Reading and Science sections that have helped our students increase scores.
ACT Meetings Schedule (Meetings held on Saturday Mornings)
- Saturday, Sep 30: Diagnostic Mock ACT (8:30am-11:30am)
- Saturday, Oct 07: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Oct 14: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Oct 21: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Oct 28: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Nov 04: Mock ACT (8:30am-11:30am)
- Saturday, Nov 11: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Nov 18: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Thursday, Dec 02: Exam Review 7pm-9pm
- Saturday, Dec 9: ACT Exam (Go crush it!)
Who is an ideal student for this ACT Prep Course?
For a student who has a busy schedule, is close to reaching his/her target score, needs an impactful review of specific concepts by subject that appear on the test. Equally as important, we teach test-taking strategies as well.
Typically, students whose diagnostic/current composite scores are ranging between 18 and 24 benefit most from this group test prep.
Materials provided by us
- All materials printed by us
- Discounted Access to EDDIFY our Test Prep Platform with short-form instructional videos and thousands of practice questions
- Two #2 Pencils
What materials should students bring?
- A spiral notebook
- Calculator. A TI-84 Plus CE is *strongly* recommended as many Math strategies taught on how to solve problems are based on this calculator.