ACT Prep in Marietta in preparation for the October 28, 2023 ACT
This course is a comprehensive review of ACT Test subjects in a small group setting: English, Math, Reading, and Science. We’ll cover the major Math concepts, Grammar concepts, and go over proven strategies for the Reading and Science sections that have helped our students increase scores.
ACT Meetings Schedule (Meetings held on Saturday Mornings)
- Saturday, Aug 26: Diagnostic Mock ACT (8:30am-11:30am)
- Saturday, Sep 02: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Sep 09: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Sep 16: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Sep 23: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Sep 30: Mock ACT (8:30am-11:30am)
- Saturday, Oct 07: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Saturday, Oct 14: Lessons 9am-12pm
- Thursday, Oct 21: Exam Review 7pm-9pm
- Saturday, Oct 28: ACT Exam (Go crush it!)
Who is an ideal student for this ACT Prep Course?
For a student who has a busy schedule, is close to reaching his/her target score, needs an impactful review of specific concepts by subject that appear on the test. Equally as important, we teach test-taking strategies as well.
Typically, students whose diagnostic/current composite scores are ranging between 18 and 24 benefit most from this group test prep.
Materials provided by us
- All materials printed by us
- Discounted Access to EDDIFY our Test Prep Platform with short-form instructional videos and thousands of practice questions
- Two #2 Pencils
What materials should students bring?
- A spiral notebook
- Calculator. A TI-84 Plus CE is *strongly* recommended as many Math strategies taught on how to solve problems are based on this calculator.