Programming & Game Design (3 days)
PROGRAMMING CAMP DESCRIPTION
Students will become acquainted with If/Then statements and learn how they work to run code depending on whether a condition is true or false. Also, students will learn how to create a die using If statements, On Shake, Variables, Assignment Operator, Pick Random Number and Show LEDs on command using the Micro:Bit chip.
Parents: Please note that each of the four camps can stand alone as a complete course. Therefore, if for some reason your child can’t stay for all four weeks, he/she will still have benefited tremendously from the week that he/she will be able to attend. Also, bear in mind that we will be offering these courses throughout the Summer so students can sign up at any point and pick up from where they left off.<
JUNE 2017 DATES & TIMES
Select your child’s grade level from the options below:
- Designs algorithms that use repetition and two-way selection (If/Then and else) statements.
- Use logical reasoning to predict outputs, showing an awareness of inputs
- Create a local variable as a place where you can store and retrieve data
- Understand the difference between data and information
- learn how to return a random number
- Laptop Computer
- USB Cable
- Certificate of Completion
Space is Limited. Questions? Call or send us a message.
- Duration 1 Week
- Activities Coding
- Class Sizes 5
- Years Old 11 - 18
- Available Seats 5